The Design Process:
1. Free initial Consultation (Dunedin area).
2. Discuss & Assess desires, possibilities & potential.
3. A Brief is developed.
4. The Concept Design includes:
- Floor Plans & Elevations to scale.
- 3D computer generated models.
- Written Report relating Concept Design to the Brief.
- The Concept Design fee is a standard $2000 (plus GST). Proceeding further is optional.
5. Design Development to full working drawings & specifications for Building and/or Resource Consent involves:
- On-going Consultation to achieve the desired result.
- Producing detailed documents for the Builder.
- Organising the engagement of additional professional services such as Structural Engineering or Surveying when required.
- Where applicable, Engineering fees, Resource and/or Building Consent fees, printing costs & document search fees apply.
- The cost of Design & Draughting relates to size/complexity of the project.